Summer is wedding season. If you’ve been sitting on the facelift fence, it’s time to make a choice. Come in for a consultation and explore your options for facial rejuvenation. Whether you’re walking down the aisle yourself or attending the wedding of a loved one, our facelift treatments will leave you looking refreshed and fabulous for all the “I do’s” of the season.
Facelift Surgery: This Season’s Must-Have Wedding Accessory
Something borrowed, something blue – this season’s biggest wedding accessory is facelift surgery.
A facelift is a comprehensive facial rejuvenation treatment that smooths wrinkles and creases on the lower face. It lifts and tightens sagging skin, restores a full and youthful cheek appearance, and eliminates jowls and double chins. If your face is starting to show your true age, this rejuvenating treatment will help you turn back the clock.
A facelift can refresh your appearance, on its own or paired with other cosmetic treatments. Some of our favorite facelift complements include:
- J Plasma- Improve the quality and appearance of your skin with a J Plasma treatment. Using plasma technology, this powerful rejuvenating treatment can lift and smooth those areas that a facelift doesn’t address. We often use it to tighten up the brows and eyelid area in conjunction with facelift surgery. Rebuild your skin at a cellular level.
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty) – Smooth the bags under your eyes and eliminate puffiness in your eyelids with an eyelid lift. We offer both upper and lower blepharoplasty; many of our patients benefit from combining them. Wake up your appearance!
A consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon can help you decide which rejuvenating treatments you need in preparation for wedding season 2020.
Upcoming Wedding? How Soon Should I Schedule Facelift Surgery?
When it comes to plastic surgery, time is your friend. We recommend scheduling your facelift surgery as soon as possible. Recovery happens quickly, but you’ll need a few weeks on your side to make sure you’re picture ready. Scheduling early ensures that your appearance will be at its best when the wedding bells start to ring.
- Since all eyes will be on you, brides-to-be should schedule their facelift procedures at least three to five months before the big day.
- If you’re attending a wedding, a shorter recovery period may suffice. Schedule your facelift at least six to eight weeks before big events.
Dr. Machida uses advanced surgical techniques that significantly reduce downtime and recovery after facelift surgery. Typically, our patients miss seven to ten days of work and look and feel refreshed much sooner than they would with a traditional facelift procedure.
Short on Time? Less Invasive Options for Facial Rejuvenation in a Flash
If you don’t have time for a full facelift recovery, we have options. Injectables can have you wedding-ready in just one to two weeks.
- BOTOX® – Smooth lines around the eyes and on the brows with BOTOX®, a powerful neuromodulator that relaxes the muscles that cause expression wrinkles. We commonly use BOTOX® to treat crow’s feet, lines between the brows, and forehead creases.
- Dermal Fillers – Facial volume loss is a common sign of aging. Dermal fillers can restore what time has taken away by replacing lost volume. We use injectable fillers to shape and sculpt the cheeks, to fill in wrinkles and creases, and to augment and enhance the lips.
Other non-surgical treatments are available. Ask Dr. Machida for a personalized recommendation.
Get Wedding Ready with STC Plastic Surgery in Inland Empire, CA
Wedding season is almost here. Call STC Plastic Surgery at (800) 303-9541 to get off the facelift fence. Bride-to-be or excited guest, we’ll help you look your best.